In twelve years from now I plan to be settled in Southern California. My carrer should be somewhere near the fashion industry such as a fashion stylist or fashion designer. Lauren Conrad inspires me to go forth with that type of career choice. She seems to be living in wealth and enjoys what she does. I have always had a fashionable side to me also. I plan on having a husband and a kid by then but who knows. I will very much so be with others, many others. I should feel very sucessful, hopefully everything is going well for me, i'm happy with my job and working forward in the fashion industry. I hope to have all the money needed for bills and what not, also some to just spend. There is my life in about twelve years or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment